Riot in Pussy Notting Hill. Free.

This post is a documentation of my day, because everything which should be said, has already been said elsewhere.

First I thought whether to go or not for a while because actually I wanted to finish writing my MA thesis this week...


 But then I though I already missed all the demos in April, so I grabbed the two beloved fellow-students of mine and went straight to the Russian Embassy close to Notting Hill this noon.

Anila and Anna


It was a fun atmosphere, with at least as many photographers and journalist as demonstrants. And police...






















On the spot I ran into some Russian friends ))

With Mahin



















There were all kinds of people of all ages, speaking different languages.
There was also a guy making stencils for free on the spot :))




And lunch!
...and 2 years.

Comments

Popular Posts